About Me

                                  About Me
Image result for skylar.rrr instagram        I am a young student, who is enrolled in high school and college. Young I may be, I've traveled to many places, including Spain, Italy, France, Monaco, London, Amsterdam, Costa Rica, Saint Martin, Jamaica, Nicaragua, and Mexico. I travel in hopes of being able to learn and embrace other cultures, so I can perhaps help people of all nations and colors one day. I plan to become an International doctor because I'd like to make a change and an impact in this world and lifetime. Putting your best into everything you do is something I live by because no one is promised tomorrow. This blog is going to consist of my research on Barbados so I can catalog information to help better understand this culture. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #6